West VADA Oxfords Nine Womens rrenjk2811-New Shoes
Hush Puppies Women's Analise Clever Loafer Flats
- gold Metallic André Assous Women's Onassis Pump
- KIM&ZOZI Women's Native Fashion Sneaker
- Freebird by Steven Women's FB - Casey Bootie
- LXMEI New Summer Men's Slippers - Microfiber Beach Sandals - Flip Flops 2 Kinds Of Optional Size 6-11
- Adidas Men's Asmc Barricade 2017 Tennis shoes
- Dockers by Gerli Men's 36ht001-204660 Low-Top Sneakers
- SALOMON Evasion Cabrio, Men’s Fitness
- HGDR Oxford Dress shoes for Men,Formal Leather shoes Classic Lace up Business Pointed Toe Wedding Office shoes,5 colors
- CarziCuzin Women Chunky High Heel Martin Boots Platform Method Two shoes
- Barerun Barefoot Quick-Dry Water Sports shoes Aqua Socks Swim Beach Pool Surf Yoga Women Men
- Nafanio Winter Women Slippers Garden Clogs Fur Inside Warm Ladies Indoor Home Floor Indoor shoes
- Believed Women's Round Toe Super High Heel Platform Stiletto Slip on Pumps for Wedding Party shoes
- Fourever Funky Lace Overlay Glitter Peep Toe Stiletto Platform Pump
- Funny Fox Eating Lemons Women's 2018 Nylon Running shoes
- GIY Women's Pointed Toe Dressy Ankle Boots Lace Up Zipper Soft Leather Booties Block Low Heel Short Boots
- Sandals Womens Summer Synthetic Espadrilles Wedge Platform Heel Ladies Peep Toe Flip Flops
- Adidas Core Grace Womens Running Trainers Sneakers
- Phoentin gladiator women sandals summer square high heel 6cm sandalias peep toe net shape upper with buckle closure
- Dr. Scholl's shoes Womens Sentinel Ankle Boot
Aldo Men's HONNORAT Flat Oxfords
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.